Ready For Work Short Course
For students who have attended the AMEP in the last 12 months
Are you looking for work? AMEP students may be eligible to participate in STEPS’ Ready for Work short course.
The Ready for Work short course will help you learn:
- How to write a resume and job application
- How to find work
- How to prepare for a job interview
- The language used in Australian workplaces
- Workplace health and safety rules
More importantly, this course includes two to three weeks of work experience in a local workplace!
The Ready for Work Program is for AMEP students who:
- Are keen to complete 60 hours of work experience
- Are ready to work or study further
- Can commit to a full time course
- Have attended the AMEP in the last 12 months
STEPS Ready for Work (Settlement Language Pathways to Employment and Training program) is a sub-program of the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) funded by the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs.
Speak to us today to find out if you’re eligible.